6/25/13

Kickstarter Launched!

Hey everyone,

I launched the kickstarter on Friday, which was super exciting. I've been delaying and delaying as I tried to perfect different parts of the project.  Finally, I just decided I had to go for it and hit the launch button as I was heading out the door. I was going to a wedding in Maine and expected to have internet at the cottage we rented so I could send out emails, post on facebook etc. Unfortunately, the internet didn't work so I've been radio silent until today.  It was really great to get back this morning and see that some people had already signed up for the book.  Anyways, things are off to a great start. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions. I'll keep posting to this space as things develop.


No comments:

Post a Comment